Electric chain hoist with suspension hook model CPS
Capacity 125 – 500 kg
The model CPS is the smallest and lightest model within
the range of Yale electric chain hoists. Reliability and
compact design make it ideal for numerous applications
in the construction industry, service companies and many
industrial areas for moving small and medium loads.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4 resp. 1 Bm/M3 at 230 V,
1-phase, 50 Hz. On request, the classification can be
modified by derating the capacity and duty cycle.
• The standard version comes with direct control.
• Two year warranty (excluding wear parts).
• Thermal overload protection as standard.
• Duty cycle 30 % ED resp. 25 % ED at 230 V,
1-phase, 50 Hz.
• Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due
to electromagnetic spring pressure brake.
• Standard operating voltage:
Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz resp.
125 kg also as 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz version.
• Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust
• Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of
dust and water jets from all directions.
• The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading
and extends the lifetime of the hoist.
• Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
• Extremely low headroom for use in applications with
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain
is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee
smooth and precise chain motion.
All requirements of national and international standards
and regulations are fulfilled.
• The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of
the chain and minimizes chain wear.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made
from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust
• Stainless steel load chain
(no reduction of working load limit).
• Robust chain container.
• Low voltage control 48 V
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Connection to festooned cable systems.