Electric chain hoist
with suspension hook or with
Capacity 1600 – 10000 kg
The CPE series is a range of high quality products for
professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered
for a long working life. The hoists are composed
of three main component parts which makes service easy
• Classification 1 Am/M4, except models CPE(F) 20-8,
CPE(F) 30-5 and CPE(F) 40-4, with classification
1 Bm/M3. On request, the classification can be modified
by derating the capacity and duty cycle.
• Direct control or 42 V low voltage control.
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a
lifetime lubricated gear box.
• Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection
(useable in connection with low voltage control).
• Duty cycle 40 % at one operating speed.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable
spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even
in the event of a power failure.
• Standard operating voltage:
Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
• Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
• Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65,
against ingress of dust and water jets.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from
wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched
perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and
precise chain motion.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is
particularly smooth running.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made
from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain
is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee
smooth and precise chain motion.
All requirements of national and international standards
and regulations are fulfilled.
• Stainless steel load chain.
• Suspension hook rotated 90°.
• Flexible chain container.
• Other operating voltages.
• Limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions
(in combination with low voltage control).
• Motor with stainless steel brake.
• Radio remote control.
• Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Integrated low headroom trolley.
• Festooned cable system.