The Height Adjustable Extending Jib has all the characteristics of the standard incline fixed jib with the
additional benefit of angular lifts.
This allows tall and awkward loads to be lifted by increasing the lift
height of the forklift truck or tele handler.
• Multi hook positioning from 950-3850mm load centres.
• Adjustable angled lift at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45°.
• Supplied complete with 2 No swivel hooks.
• Maximum fork section 150x50mm at 350mm centres.
• Zinc plated heel pin for safe attachment to truck.
• Painted bright orange for safety.
• Larger fork pocket option available 150 x 70mm
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.